Wednesday survivor + Hyde killer when??????
subject.
subject.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If memory (from when Stranger Things Chapter) serves me correctly, the Devs don't want underage playable characters in their game.
After Stranger Things was pulled I wouldn't get my hopes up for another license with Netflix.
Also characters in game are supposed to be 18+ according to the Devs. If they do any Addams Family license it should be Fester as survivor and Debbie as killer.
Laurie, Cheryl, and Quentin are all 17.
Plus Susie is 15 and The Hag is still in high school so shes anywhere from 14-18 but most likely 17-18
I was just saying how I would love a Wednesday survivor XD
that explains all the Hag's homework-related add-ons! :D
That's funny since Hag is the only default semi naked killer