Hag power misspelling
Hello! In the patch notes, I believe this is referencing the hag’s “phantasm” traps? But is spelled phantom? Correct me if I’m wrong
Hello! In the patch notes, I believe this is referencing the hag’s “phantasm” traps? But is spelled phantom? Correct me if I’m wrong
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The patch notes tend to have a lot of grammar and spelling issues. As long as it's clear what they're referring to, it's not that big of a deal, imo.
There's also the Lethal Pursuer + Nowhere to Hide patch note twice.
This, I think its because the patch notes sometimes use the internal name of stuff, Hag traps were called "Phantom Traps" early in development.
the patch notes tend to refer to things by their internal name
They are French, so it's bound to happen sometimes. Minor mistakes in translations n stuff.
I'm pretty sure they're Canadian. =)
Yes... In Montreal which is primarily French speaking.
Oh I didn’t know this!