"successful attacks power gauge depletion"
I put this on legion and i feel like i didn't see any difference at all. IS this bugged or something? it was a rare addon called "The Legion Pin"
I put this on legion and i feel like i didn't see any difference at all. IS this bugged or something? it was a rare addon called "The Legion Pin"
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Actually, after hitting a survivor in frenzy and your bar refills so you can get another survivor, it runs down faster than just normal frenzy. So you'll get to have more time to chain attacks with these addons. I thought it was what wladimiiir said, but it isn't.
I have done some testing if what you say is correct as it would make more sense and use for the addon, but unfortunately that's not what the addon does.
It only works when you hit someone out of frenzy with your normal attack which does not deplete the whole gauge, but as I said I really cannot imagine any tactics around that.
I honestly don't understand why they added the power depletion on normal attacks in the first place. It's not like there's any real advantage to activating Frenzy immediately after hitting them normally - it's actually worse. It just seems like such an unnecessary limitation, like the power depletion when cancelling (which they've talked about removing). Did they run out of ideas for addons and add this limitation just so they could make an addon for it?
It's a worthless addon, it doesn't help in any ways, and the fact that legion lose his power after a normal hit is stupid anyway, i get why they did it, so you can't hit them + Frenzy to them and cancel it to speed up the chase but even that isn't great either.
But that's no different than just Frenzy hitting them first then running up to them and cancelling, except that using Frenzy immediately is easier.