Killers should stop caring about survivor's fun

Just play in the most broken way possible, and if you have an ounce of "niceness" in you do it for the cause.

If more killers played this way then solo queue would be addressed faster.

henever I'll play killer I'll play in the most annoying way possible.


-Sincerely a survivor main

Comments

  • @JustAnotherNewbie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3280882#Comment_3280882

    Cope harder. 55% of players who are solo cannot play in this way. Killers don't have anyone to rely on. Maybe take a look in the mirror.

    Cope Harder? lmao I'm not the one complaining about solo Queue. make a better build forehead

  • Based on the number of people I encounter running eruption + overcharge+ Call of Brine + corrupt and just sitting inside 3 gens leads me to believe they are already doing this

  • I disagree. I usually enjoy a nice match better, and it means not playing like an ass.

    However, if the opposing team doesn't play "for fun", it's very easy to turn the ass dial up to 11.

  • @RavenBirb said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3280912#Comment_3280912

    Cope Harder? lmao I'm not the one complaining about solo Queue. make a better build forehead

    Damn, you got me there. I would never expect someone who's more invested in killer not to be found complaining about solo queue. It's like they could be biased or something.

  • @INoLuv said:

    No, the killer should play for the fun of the survivor, Otz says the killer is a scumbag if he tunnels, killers are #########, toxic and sad people in real life that want power trip if they dont think about the fun of the survivors

    More reason not to listen to Otz or any other streamer who thinks they are right because their opinion is “in the middle.” It’s lazy thinking.

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    Oh yeah play for the sake of playing as boring as possible, quite the opposite of fun. Which is the entire reason I play.

    Thanks but no thanks.

    So playing to win,and playing your role as killer is boring and not fun?

    Yeah that seems really logical.

  • I disagree.

    The most fun matches I have had I have not necessarily even won convincingly. Some of the most enjoyable times in this game have also been the most wholesome and non sweaty for me.


    I get it though, we have all faced 'those' survivors who make matches an absolute misery and seem to make annoying you a priority over the actual objective. I have felt this anger and said I don't care and will play scummy as I want... then I get the most wholesome baby survivor and I still end up being a softie and letting them go lol.

    This game could do with both sides being nicer to each other and realising we are all just humaniods looking for fun escape from reality for a few hours

  • no

    i like going for funny chainsaw thingies

    oh and knives

    i like knives

  • @INoLuv said:

    No, the killer should play for the fun of the survivor, Otz says the killer is a scumbag if he tunnels, killers are #########, toxic and sad people in real life that want power trip if they dont think about the fun of the survivors

    Mate, you forgot to put the /s to show that your post is sarcasm.

    Otherwise they'll think that you actually believe this!

1 2 ›