In-game Sales

Anyone knows when are planned new in-game sales like during the Halloween event? I mean sales where you can buy characters with 4.5k shards instead of the full price. Could be during the winter event for example?

Comments

  • I don't remember there ever was a sale on characters for shards (auric cells only). But since I usualy own everyone I could be wrong.

    Also I would probably wait until the winter event starts, I don't think it will be any sooner than that. I would bet around end of the year or during Xmas period while winter event is present.

    But we have no official date. Also sales usualy happen suddenly (no planned date for that, they just suddenly happen).

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    I don't remember there ever was a sale on characters for shards (auric cells only). But since I usualy own everyone I could be wrong.

    Also I would probably wait until the winter event starts, I don't think it will be any sooner than that. I would bet around end of the year or during Xmas period while winter event is present.

    But we have no official date. Also sales usualy happen suddenly (no planned date for that, they just suddenly happen).

    There was a shard discount during the Halloween event and I think I heard during the anniversary.

  • @Gamall said:

    Anyone knows when are planned new in-game sales like during the Halloween event? I mean sales where you can buy characters with 4.5k shards instead of the full price. Could be during the winter event for example?

    you could buy characters with half the amount of shards???

  • @Chiky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/356285/in-game-sales

    you could buy characters with half the amount of shards???

    Yes, I took advantage of it buying 4 characters instead of 2 last event

  • @Gamall said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3278542#Comment_3278542

    Yes, I took advantage of it buying 4 characters instead of 2 last event

    damn, I would had loved to get 2 characters instead of one... considering how extremely difficult and time consuming getting shards is...

  • @Chiky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3278581#Comment_3278581

    damn, I would had loved to get 2 characters instead of one... considering how extremely difficult and time consuming getting shards is...

    I think they also discount characters related to the latest tome? Not sure if it was a one-off thing but I'm almost certain it happened not long ago.