Getting really tired of dealing with the maximum amount of pallets on every map now

Its not just the shattered squared that spawns an insane amount of pallets,its seems eveyr map spawn more at every possible tile.

New patch when?

Comments

  • Not a bug, this is just new map design philosophy in action. 30+ safe pallets every map. That's how the Game, Garden of Joy, Eyrie and Borgo all are

  • @Veinslay said:

    Not a bug, this is just new map design philosophy in action. 30+ safe pallets every map. That's how the Game, Garden of Joy, Eyrie and Borgo all are

    No, they've said it's a bugged tile (at least in shattered square). I'm not surprised if it's bugged elsewhere too, given the random junk spawning all over the place.

    Weirdly, this makes the Game one of the least terrible places right now--it has its usual assortment, not all the pallets it always has and everything else that can show up.

  • @RainehDaze said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3278049#Comment_3278049

    No, they've said it's a bugged tile (at least in shattered square). I'm not surprised if it's bugged elsewhere too, given the random junk spawning all over the place.

    Weirdly, this makes the Game one of the least terrible places right now--it has its usual assortment, not all the pallets it always has and everything else that can show up.

    Even sheltered woods is now a pallet town lol.

  • They should leave that for those accursed woods, but even out the other maps.

  • I wasn't aware of this affecting other maps.

    I, personally, haven't noticed anything too far out of the ordinary. Granted, I'm usually taken to maps that are already unfavorable, so perhaps I just haven't noticed.

  • @Pulsar said:

    I wasn't aware of this affecting other maps.

    I, personally, haven't noticed anything too far out of the ordinary. Granted, I'm usually taken to maps that are already unfavorable, so perhaps I just haven't noticed.

    I haven't been counting pallets, but I have noticed that in every map with obstacles, there's now almost no straight lines anywhere without running into something.

  • I havent seen more pallets on any other map than the new one. Just bugged tiles with jank in the way

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    I havent seen more pallets on any other map than the new one. Just bugged tiles with jank in the way

    ? the game has existed for ever and averages 25 pallets with 5 being god pallets

  • @RainehDaze said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3278185#Comment_3278185

    I haven't been counting pallets, but I have noticed that in every map with obstacles, there's now almost no straight lines anywhere without running into something.

    See now that I have seen.

    I got a Shack that had a box spawn on one side on Father Campbell's chapel that lead into a jungle gym with another box blocking it.

  • @scenicpickle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3278203#Comment_3278203

    ? the game has existed for ever and averages 25 pallets with 5 being god pallets

    Yes what I meant is I havent seen more pallets on other maps, just the usual amount. Also only new map pallet count is confirmed bugged, this is the first time I heard there are other maps with pallet bug

  • Badham has a version where litteraly 3 pallets spawn close to each other around a few concrete block tiles. Its at the end of the street, where also shack is placed on the edge of the map leading into the second main building.