An option to silence Killers in lobby would be nice
Some of them are pretty obnoxious and some can be very obnoxious. I would like to level up Oni without him constantly screaming at me.
Some of them are pretty obnoxious and some can be very obnoxious. I would like to level up Oni without him constantly screaming at me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't talk about his screaming, it makes him scream more.
yes, it's very annoying looking at his stuff in the store while he's just constantly screaming
not to mention annoying to look at weapons when he keeps putting them away to get the kanobo out
similarly it's almost pointless to shop for weapons for the Spirit because she'll never show you what they look like lol
As I made a thread on earlier in the week, Sadako's jumpscares are euuuuuugh.
I've been asking for a mute lobby for awhile. The bloodweb sounds are also incredibly irritating to hear over and over. When I have 1-2 mil BP and I just want to spend it all, I just turn master volume to 0. Since using all those BP takes 10-30m depending on how much you have. Let me just sit in the main lobby in peace.
Just open up the charms menu in the killer customization and they get replaced with a totally silent hook.
Edit: nvm, I skimmed through the post and missed the point. Anyways I just turn the ingame volume to 0% when leveling up then just turn it back up.