Clown is a good or bad killer? you really fear a clown in a match?
Me: clown is bad cause his intoxication is only 2 seconds and needs the addons to be something a little bit better, and it still is a trash.
He should receive a buff?
Me: clown is bad cause his intoxication is only 2 seconds and needs the addons to be something a little bit better, and it still is a trash.
He should receive a buff?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, it means no pallet looping.
He could use some buffs.
clown with exhaustion addons, enduring and spirit fury is scarry
Clown is great at chases but often gets gen rushed due to no pressure. I'd take him over a number of killers but sadly he's not strong enough to be consistent at red ranks.
(Many maps are painful for him because of slow travel, especially when multiple options or a lot of cover is involved)
- Movement slowdown and attack cooldown upon throwing is removed.
-Gas now affects pallet vaults
- Red Stain is removed while intoxicated or the Clown is within the gas himself.
In the balance feedback subforum is a thread i made a couple of minutes ago.
He's good and can be very scary if the player knows what he's doing, his biggest weakness is him having little map pressure tho.
he's my favorite killer to face with Michael
i agree with some of these reivindications, i could use a 3 second intoxication tought, 2 seconds its the time i take to walk the corner and + the throw slow , is time wasted.
send me the link chester.
Ah the Clown, a killer who is truly toxic (as in intoxication)! I love his laugh too.
In open areas I can bank shot bottles and be a general beast. Only dumb or inexperienced survivors try to loop me on clown. On indoor maps my range is seriously cramped. However my fast vaulting speed is nice, Ill have to compare legion and clown on window vaulting sometime.
A longer intoxicfication would be welcome, and possibly even a bonus for the clown lingering inside his own tonic cloud. I tend to think of the clown as a big-fat-joker archetype and play him as malicious as possible.
He's a good killer.
Not bottom tier, but not top tier. Personally I think he is one of the more if not the most well rounded/balanced killer, in comparison to many of the others.
I would like to answer but I'll need to actualy play against him to really judge him and I literaly haven't faced a SINGLE clown since his release
clown is consistent, but not exceptional
Seriously? You never faced Clown?
Yes, I'm not exagerating
The only clown experience I had was me giving him a shot on the ptb
You can still pallet loop vs clowns and thats why he is so weak.
You just need to know how to adapt, when you have to change the loop becuase of gas etc.
It really is not hard, he is not a counter to looping at all and he has no map pressure, it should be an easy genrush
Clown is what I consider a good baseline for a killer. No stealth, 115% movespeed, and power just helps in chase.
Though his Belly was sadly nerfed
imo clows is a pretty decent killer.
his bottles allow him to easily reduce loops and give him a big mindgame potential. also, he can easily catch up to you when you are in an open area.
also the effect of the gas stays on you for as long as you are in the toxic cloud and once you leave it, stay for 2 additional seconds. also also, a direct bottle hit will keep the gas effect on you as long as its possible.
clown is a good killer in my opinion.