The knight's guards detection doesn't seem very consistent.
I just had a match where survivors would run inside the detection area around tiles without being detected, but at some point one got detected trough the shack's walls.
Afterall, are the guards supposed to detect survivors through walls or not?
Comments
Maybe?
Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't, like you said.
If you want my opinion, I think they need LoS.
so... maybe they sometimes detect a survivor through a little hole like the gaps in the shack's barred windows?
Well, that's awful for an AI you don't have any control over.
Yes.
That's what I suspect is happening. It would explain the seemingly random nature of their detection.
I was just sent to The Game and in the hole tech room (the one where it drops into the super L-T) I dropped down, realized the Survivor was above me. They t-bagged at me and I placed a Guard who immediately went after them
from my experience: they detect survivors when they're inside the patrol detection radius and have a line of sight of the survivor(cracks inside walls also seem to count as them being in their line of sight), loud noise notifications will immediately detect the survivor if they are inside the patrol detection radius
Played v bots on Lery's and a bot was looping me yet ran into the circle 3 times without being picked up. Took 4 times .......
To my understanding if a deathslinger could shoot you the guard will detect you in the radius