Idk why this pustula plant was here when it was from 3 years ago
Join over 7 million gamers using Medal
no one brought an offering or anything at all
Join over 7 million gamers using Medal
no one brought an offering or anything at all
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If I recall correctly, having the challenge active from the tome causes them to spawn on the map?
this happened like 3 mintues ago LOL
really never knew that
There’s a tome that contains challenges that spawn them. Only the survivor that has those active can interact with them.
Indeed. Whenever I don't have a survivor tome challenge to work on, I put on the Pustula Plant one. I just like seeing it spawn on the map.
i thought the halloween challenges get removed though after halloween
It was part of the normal rift challenges back then, there was no special Halloween rift
This is pure genius, I wish I would’ve thought about that before completing it
You do this, and then we get a forum post asking "what is this thing?"
XD
The number of times I've seen killers get super confused is surprisingly high. I didn't expect that to happen when I first started doing it, but it's a hell of an amusing bonus. 😁