I took a week off from DBD. I see the game still sucks.

I had a week with no frustration at horrid game balancing and unfair play. It was really enjoyable. Since I saw the new content was out I figured I’d try the new survivor’s perks and see if I can have any fun. As the same crap happened I frankly felt sick to my stomach. Terrible matchmaking so teammates go down too fast and we get to 2 gens left and 2 players left alive and that same old impossible situation where you know you lost but have to play it out. This is how bad it is. I’m a P82 Feng with like 10k hours in the game. My teammates were 2 P25+ and one P1 whatever… The killer was a P2 Pyramidhead. So yeah… at least 2 of us survivors were solid. The other 2 went down easily and one of those was tunnelled to death. Next game was more of the same… 2 players that couldn’t loop at all so it’s all over too quick. This game still sucks.

Comments

  • wow, the game didn't magically get better in the span of a week, what a shocker

  • what do you think is horrid for balancing?

    and regardless, it's not impossible for you to improve. have you identified anything you could do better? (for example. finding a swf.)

  • I am sorry for your bad experience, but that happens. As a sidenote, don't confuse P(restige) numbers with skill or something, there is absolutely no correlation, its just the amount of blood points someone was willing to dump on one character. While there is a certain correlation between playing so much to earning the BP for prestiging and developing some gaming sense and skill, its more of an indicator how much someone likes that character. You can play a game a lot without getting actually good ^_- And as a lot survivor players often main only one survivor, a high number means nothing at all.

  • @Audiophile said:

    I had a week with no frustration at horrid game balancing and unfair play. It was really enjoyable. Since I saw the new content was out I figured I’d try the new survivor’s perks and see if I can have any fun. As the same crap happened I frankly felt sick to my stomach. Terrible matchmaking so teammates go down too fast and we get to 2 gens left and 2 players left alive and that same old impossible situation where you know you lost but have to play it out. This is how bad it is. I’m a P82 Feng with like 10k hours in the game. My teammates were 2 P25+ and one P1 whatever… The killer was a P2 Pyramidhead. So yeah… at least 2 of us survivors were solid. The other 2 went down easily and one of those was tunnelled to death. Next game was more of the same… 2 players that couldn’t loop at all so it’s all over too quick. This game still sucks.

    uh... 1 week is not a very long time, what did you really expect to happen in a week? lmao

    this patch is not a balance path, it's totally focused on the new killer. No game gets totally overhauled in one week, and I really have no idea why you would expect it to.

    On the other hand, your main complaint just seems to be you keep losing. We can see here prestige levels don't mean much, with a P2 pyramid head totally dominating you, the P82, and your P25 allies.

    You have a few options - get good and/or learn to cope with the fact other players are sometimes better than you, play with a group of friends, play killer instead, or simply ragequit.

  • These kind of posts always make me laugh

    If the game sucked then you wouldn't have put 10k (!!!) hours in.

    The game doesn't suck, you are burned out. Learn the difference

  • OH BOY another audiophile post I wonder if it will be the exact same as the last 55 I have seen? It's almost like the game is the most balanced it has ever been and solo queue is just waiting on it's efficiency patch(which won't help because people will still do nothing!!!!!!!!!! lol). The fact that the kill rate was 53% before 6.1.0 shows how gross the game was.

  • @AnneBonny said:

    wow, the game didn't magically get better in the span of a week, what a shocker

    I was about to comment the same thing. Imagine expecting something to change in a game that gets patched every 6 weeks and gets a new chapter every 3 MONTHS 😂

    This isn't league of legends or other properly maintained games XD

  • This content has been removed.