ADEPT KNIGHT!!!

That was the hardest killer to adept since Plague, jeez

Comments

  • I've played probably 15 games as him thus far going for the Adept and he is just not cut out for it, especially with his perks barely helping.

  • @Akumakaji said:

    Its the same each time a new killer got released: the grade reset just happened and that sweet, sweet, easy-mercyless Ash ranks flew by like in a jiffy and by the time the new killer arrives most of us are already in deep silver or even gold ranks and then its either "git gud a lot" or wait 3 weeks to get a shot at the new killers "adapt achievment". This makes me really sad.

    Also, new chapters releasing on the 13th (or the next regular workday after that) has a nice, fluffy feeling to it. Just saying.

    I will leave this just here.

  • @scoser said:

    I've played probably 15 games as him thus far going for the Adept and he is just not cut out for it, especially with his perks barely helping.

    Yea it’s a tough one

  • Aren't two of the Killer emblems currently bugged? I know Devout is but isn't Malicous as well?

  • @TatsuiChiyo said:

    Aren't two of the Killer emblems currently bugged? I know Devout is but isn't Malicous as well?

    @scoser said:

    I've played probably 15 games as him thus far going for the Adept and he is just not cut out for it, especially with his perks barely helping.

    Yea it’s a tough one, it nothing was bugged for me. Just got it

  • Just to non-humble brag: today I established myself as a chad killer main by gaining Adapt Knight while in Iri1. Feels good not to have to wait 3 weeks to get this out of the way.

    20221124152458_1.jpg image.png

    But that game just went extremely well. I suspect that I got a group that hadn't much experience vs the knight, yet. They didn't fall for all of my traps, but they often tried to hide at loops, allowing me to send out my knights and flush them out. When this works it feels really good and fun, and I even had one player Deliver himself, just to activate my devious Assassin, who hunted him down, that was hillarious, albeit probably not fun for that player ^_-

    I very seldom send my Guards out to do any longrange stuff, so what the knight could really use would be to scrap the green orb. Just highlight gens or survivors or loops and press the power to send your guards out instead of going into pseudo-spirit-hunting-mode that only wastes time, the most precious of all the killers ressources.