Bloodweb Grind (P0 to P3 1)
Please add a buy 1/10/50 level option for the bloodweb. It takes way too long to level up characters.
I had BP saved ready for this release. It cost me 3,181,500 BP to get Vittorio from P0 Level 1 to P3 Level 1, and took 28:14 minutes.
I wasn't looking at what I was buying either, I just tried getting through it as quickly as possible.



Comments
Just to add, the bloodweb also crashed twice while doing this. Feel this is due to pressing too much too quickly. I feel adding a buy x levels would resolve this.
Wait... they have shirtless Vittorio?
I was working in the lab until now. How great is that omg😲
But about the bloodweb: yes it takes ages. Thinking that I literally wasted about 65x10min~11hrs to level my 2 mains Jeff and Wesker is insane
Oh yes! I'm a straight married man and even I couldn't resist 😂
I feel you, the time adds up over the years. I love the bloodweb, just hate how long it takes.
This is actually the first shirtless cosmetic for me (a woman). You would think that I have all the shirtless (or nearly shirtless) cosmetics for David, Frank and Felix, but I haven't.
But I really couldn't resist with this one.
Wait frank?
Legion has a shirtless cosmetic?
The one that glows.
Ah the skeleton body paint i see it now lol