Lol - Bots drop and instantly killers gain +100% BP incentive. Coincident?

The titel says it ^^

A lot of players in the past have voiced that they are unwilling do play killers with the current stresslevel once they left the baby survivor tier. Seems that they meant it.

But maybe its just coincidence and right now everyone is indeed just wanting to test out the new survivor. We will see ^^ I for one will enjoy the +100%BP with the new Knight, no matter that I don`t know his power yet.

See ya in the Fog.

Comments

  • That's a real stretch. You cannot possibly look at the incentives right after an update drops and come to any conclusion from it without digging deeper. Bots are brand new and it goes without saying that people are going to try them, especially when it gives them an opportunity to try the new Killer without the stress of a public match.

  • image.png

    Not everywhere has +100% killer bp lol

  • This feels like a pretty big reach.

    The incentives have always been inconsistent and weird. I can have a 100% Survivor BP bonus and my friend can have a 100% Killer bonus, despite the fact that we play very similar.

  • People need to stop trying to us the incentives as an indicator there is something wrong.

  • This wasn't actually meant that seriously, and I am sorry if I came off as doomy and gloomy. I was just surprised to see +100% killer this time of the day ^_-

  • @Akumakaji said:

    The titel says it ^^

    A lot of players in the past have voiced that they are unwilling do play killers with the current stresslevel once they left the baby survivor tier. Seems that they meant it.

    But maybe its just coincidence and right now everyone is indeed just wanting to test out the new survivor. We will see ^^ I for one will enjoy the +100%BP with the new Knight, no matter that I don`t know his power yet.

    See ya in the Fog.

    Im now playing surv with 100% surely ot would be 400% boost if it could go beyond