What other games do you guys play, either video games or irl ones

I'm a big fan of fromsoftware games, especially dark souls 2 and elden ring, as for irl games, i spend too much money on magic the gathering

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I have too many commander decks goddamn it

  • For games, a ton. I've been gaming since I was a wee lad. I have Game Pass, which has been awesome as there are a ton of games I probably would have never tried if I had to buy them (My Friend Pedro, Hollow Knight, and A Plagues Tale as the biggest example).

    I'm currently trying to play Plague Tale 2 but for some reason I'm not feeling it. It's not the games fault, it's a Tippy problem. But I might put it down and go to a more action game and come back.

    For real life, I golf. I'm in a "for fun" league and also usually play on the weekend. I almost exclusively play at Executive 9 Holes just because even though I've been playing for a long time, I'm still not very good ๐Ÿ˜…

  • I am too a huge Fromsoft enjoyer, I especially love me some Bloodborne (which I'm currently re-playing for the I don't know 20th time?)!

    I also play a lot of Hunt: Showdown with some friends and I'm currently waiting for the release of a roguelike that comes out today, it's called Ship of Fools, I played the demo on Steam not long ago and enjoyed it a lot!

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    For games, a ton. I've been gaming since I was a wee lad. I have Game Pass, which has been awesome as there are a ton of games I probably would have never tried if I had to buy them (My Friend Pedro, Hollow Knight, and A Plagues Tale as the biggest example).

    I'm currently trying to play Plague Tale 2 but for some reason I'm not feeling it. It's not the games fault, it's a Tippy problem. But I might put it down and go to a more action game and come back.

    For real life, I golf. I'm in a "for fun" league and also usually play on the weekend. I almost exclusively play at Executive 9 Holes just because even though I've been playing for a long time, I'm still not very good ๐Ÿ˜…

    I heard plague tale is pretty good, but a lot of rats are in it, I'd recommend to take a decently long break if you're feeling burnt out

    Golf is pretty cool, though I'm not much of a sports guy, practice is always good

  • Recently I've been playing FFV and VI, Smash bros, Mario kart, Wario Ware, and RE Code Veronica. Going to be playing my first Dragon Quest game soon.

  • @Rizzo said:

    I am too a huge Fromsoft enjoyer, I especially love me some Bloodborne (which I'm currently re-playing for the I don't know 20th time?)!

    I also play a lot of Hunt: Showdown with some friends and I'm currently waiting for the release of a roguelike that comes out today, it's called Ship of Fools, I played the demo on Steam not long ago and enjoyed it a lot!

    Bloodborn is the reason i got a ps4, though i STILL haven't beaten orphan of kos yet, chalice dungeons are probably my favourite part about it, praying that the elden ring dlc has something similar

    Have you ever played mortal shell? It was on psplus a few months back, i like it, even though i kinda suck at it

    Not played hunt showdown, seen gameplay of it though, hope you enjoy ship of fools

  • @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3271889#Comment_3271889

    Bloodborn is the reason i got a ps4, though i STILL haven't beaten orphan of kos yet, chalice dungeons are probably my favourite part about it, praying that the elden ring dlc has something similar

    Have you ever played mortal shell? It was on psplus a few months back, i like it, even though i kinda suck at it

    Not played hunt showdown, seen gameplay of it though, hope you enjoy ship of fools

    It's the same reason I bought a PS4 in 2015, I just wanted to play Bloodborne and I have no regrets, it's my favourite game ever!

    I tried Mortal Shell when it was in closed beta, didn't enjoy how clunky and sluggish the combat was, so I never really got back into it.

  • @Cybil said:

    Recently I've been playing FFV and VI, Smash bros, Mario kart, Wario Ware, and RE Code Veronica. Going to be playing my first Dragon Quest game soon.

    I haven't played many final fantasy games, mainly crisis core, the 13 trilogy and world of final fantasy

    Who is your smash main? And which dragon quest is it? 11? If you have a 3ds you can pick up dragon quest 8 from the eshop, my personal favourite, i still have the ps2 version, which needs a next gen main console remaster

  • @Rizzo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3271894#Comment_3271894

    It's the same reason I bought a PS4 in 2015, I just wanted to play Bloodborne and I have no regrets, it's my favourite game ever!

    I tried Mortal Shell when it was in closed beta, didn't enjoy how clunky and sluggish the combat was, so I never really got back into it.

    Got mine in December 2019, my favourite melee weapon is the hunter axe and my favourite gun is the cannon

    After bloodborne, i played ds3 then fell down the warframe rabbit hole, some time after that i started playing dbd around when demo dropped, i think a bit before

  • On my switch, I play between Ultra Kaiju Monster Rancher or Splatoon 3. On PC, Library of Ruina and City of Heroes Homecoming

  • @Grumblephant said:

    On my switch, I play between Ultra Kaiju Monster Rancher or Splatoon 3. On PC, Library of Ruina and City of Heroes Homecoming

    I've heard good things about ultra kaiju monster rancher, big man best splatoon character

    Not heard about the 2 pc games before, are they fun?

  • Evil Dead: The Game.

  • @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3271895#Comment_3271895

    Got mine in December 2019, my favourite melee weapon is the hunter axe and my favourite gun is the cannon

    After bloodborne, i played ds3 then fell down the warframe rabbit hole, some time after that i started playing dbd around when demo dropped, i think a bit before

    I'm probably boring because my go to weapon is the Saw Cleaver, but I do love playing with the Chikage, probably my favourite weapon to use.

    1. I've always played as most of the smash roster. My regulars are Bowser, Banjo, K.Rool, Olimar, Wario, D.K, Joker... etc etc.
    2. Either DQ 4,5, or 7. I haven't decided which to start with yet, but I have them all ready to play.
    3. 8 is likely still on the Eshop. All I know is the game is

    Oops I misread that last part. I'll probably look into playing that one if all goes well.

  • @WesCravenFan said:

    Evil Dead: The Game.

    I'm waiting for the devs to stop the hackers, last few times i tried i got at least 2 hackers

  • @Rizzo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3271898#Comment_3271898

    I'm probably boring because my go to weapon is the Saw Cleaver, but I do love playing with the Chikage, probably my favourite weapon to use.

    I always play strength builds in souls games, i probably should branch out to other playstyles, i know chikage is a pretty strong weapon

  • @Cybil said:

    1. I've always played as most of the smash roster. My regulars are Bowser, Banjo, K.Rool, Olimar, Wario, D.K, Joker... etc etc.
    2. Either DQ 4,5, or 7. I haven't decided which to start with yet, but I have them all ready to play.
    3. 8 is likely still on the Eshop. All I know is the game is

    Oops I misread that last part. I'll probably look into playing that one if all goes well.

    When i finally get a switch, I'll main hero, while I'll occasionally play as incineroar

    Dq7 is the longest one and one of the only ones i haven't played yet, dq1, dq2, dq3, dq7 and dq10 (the mmo) are the ones i haven't played yet, i await the release of dq12 sometime in the next 2 years

    Definitely play dq8, you'll meet this marvellous specimen

    Yangus_DQVIII_Artwork.png


  • @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3271907#Comment_3271907

    When i finally get a switch, I'll main hero, while I'll occasionally play as incineroar

    Dq7 is the longest one and one of the only ones i haven't played yet, dq1, dq2, dq3, dq7 and dq10 (the mmo) are the ones i haven't played yet, i await the release of dq12 sometime in the next 2 years

    Definitely play dq8, you'll meet this marvellous specimen

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/WZQVDFNP5C08/yangus-dqviii-artwork.png

    People always talk this guy up. I do look forward to seeing him for myself.

  • @Cybil said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3271915#Comment_3271915

    People always talk this guy up. I do look forward to seeing him for myself.

    He's probably my favourite character out of the entire series, level up his humanity skill tree for the fun things

  • @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    I'm a big fan of fromsoftware games, especially dark souls 2 and elden ring, as for irl games, i spend too much money on magic the gathering

    I play pretty much every type of game, though I've stopped playing MTG since the pandemic. I'll probably pick it up again when Lord of the Rings gets an expansion next year. For board games Arkham Horror cannot be beat. Literally, you can't beat it most of the time.

    DS2 is great! Lately I've been playing modded DS1, an enemy and item randomizer run that I just completed. If you like souls I cannot recommend modding DS1 enough, it is the best for modding and was already the most replayable Soulsbornering. I would love a sequel to Bloodborne.

    I recently got Valheim as a gift and have gotten that 2/5ths finished. If you like Minecraft or MMO style gameplay Valheim can be a lot of fun.

    I periodically pick up Left 4 Dead and play through some matches with my son.

    If you like retro games and have someone to coop with I recommend Toe Jam and Earl. (NOT THE SEQUEL - PANIC ON FUNKOTRON!) It is by far the best retro coop game ever made. We just did another playthrough of that and it was a blast.

    Then there is DBD. Which we play every day.

    So that's what I'm playing right now, but that's just the tip of the iceberg. We go through games like water. Looking forward to a lot of potential great games next year.

  • I've been getting back into Dark Souls 3 myself, it's the only one in the series I own and have played. (I also play it with mouse and keyboard, a fact I like mentioning occasionally to make Souls fans recoil in horror)

    Other than that, I play a lot of roguelikes- I recently got 100% achievements in Risk of Rain 2, which is one of the best games in the genre imo. Really good game, highly recommend.

    Oh, and I adore the Resident Evil franchise, been playing it through for the first time this year. Extremely good overall, with some quite bad games peppered in there lol.

  • @kisfenkin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/355398/what-other-games-do-you-guys-play-either-video-games-or-irl-ones

    I play pretty much every type of game, though I've stopped playing MTG since the pandemic. I'll probably pick it up again when Lord of the Rings gets an expansion next year. For board games Arkham Horror cannot be beat. Literally, you can't beat it most of the time.

    DS2 is great! Lately I've been playing modded DS1, an enemy and item randomizer run that I just completed. If you like souls I cannot recommend modding DS1 enough, it is the best for modding and was already the most replayable Soulsbornering. I would love a sequel to Bloodborne.

    I recently got Valheim as a gift and have gotten that 2/5ths finished. If you like Minecraft or MMO style gameplay Valheim can be a lot of fun.

    I periodically pick up Left 4 Dead and play through some matches with my son.

    If you like retro games and have someone to coop with I recommend Toe Jam and Earl. (NOT THE SEQUEL - PANIC ON FUNKOTRON!) It is by far the best retro coop game ever made. We just did another playthrough of that and it was a blast.

    Then there is DBD. Which we play every day.

    So that's what I'm playing right now, but that's just the tip of the iceberg. We go through games like water. Looking forward to a lot of potential great games next year.

    The warhammer 40k set brought me back after a decently long break, I'll probably get the lord of the rings cards when they drop

    I'm on ps4 so no mods unfortunately, though I've seen some chaotic stuff, currently waiting for elden ring dlc

    Valheim is the norse mythology survival game i think, heard a lot of good stuff with it

    Left 4 dead is a classic, too bad back 4 blood flopped, was hoping it wouldn't

    I don't really play many retro games, aside from tetris occasionally

    Hopefully a lot of games you like will come out next year

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I play a bit of overwatch 2 and darkest dungeon. occasionally i'll play black ops cold war as well

    Darkest dungeon is an amazing game, i love running a marking team, have you played dd2?

    Who is your overwatch main? If i did play it I'd use the hamster

  • @jesterkind said:

    I've been getting back into Dark Souls 3 myself, it's the only one in the series I own and have played. (I also play it with mouse and keyboard, a fact I like mentioning occasionally to make Souls fans recoil in horror)

    Other than that, I play a lot of roguelikes- I recently got 100% achievements in Risk of Rain 2, which is one of the best games in the genre imo. Really good game, highly recommend.

    Oh, and I adore the Resident Evil franchise, been playing it through for the first time this year. Extremely good overall, with some quite bad games peppered in there lol.

    Ds3 is fun, though unfortunately has too many twinks in the low level areas running disgusting stuff, its still fun to mess about on, currently 1/3 (including dlcs) through a ds2 run with a buddy, just got to dragon aerie, will fight the horse when i have 900 fire defense

    Risk of rain 2 is pretty good, i like using huntress for aerial attacking, is the dlc any good?

    I still need to play both resident evil and silent hill games

  • @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3271949#Comment_3271949

    Ds3 is fun, though unfortunately has too many twinks in the low level areas running disgusting stuff, its still fun to mess about on, currently 1/3 (including dlcs) through a ds2 run with a buddy, just got to dragon aerie, will fight the horse when i have 900 fire defense

    Risk of rain 2 is pretty good, i like using huntress for aerial attacking, is the dlc any good?

    I still need to play both resident evil and silent hill games

    The DLC is worth it for Railgunner alone, who I adore and will call my favourite survivor for at least a little while. The new items are usually pretty useful, the new stages are pretty, Void Fiend is pretty fun and Simulacrum is... fine. All in all I'd say the DLC is worth it for sure, but maybe check out the stuff that's in it through videos or something first.

    I can also recommend most of the main RE games! The remakes especially are utterly fantastic.

  • @jesterkind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3271965#Comment_3271965

    The DLC is worth it for Railgunner alone, who I adore and will call my favourite survivor for at least a little while. The new items are usually pretty useful, the new stages are pretty, Void Fiend is pretty fun and Simulacrum is... fine. All in all I'd say the DLC is worth it for sure, but maybe check out the stuff that's in it through videos or something first.

    I can also recommend most of the main RE games! The remakes especially are utterly fantastic.

    The dlc isn't out for ps4 yet sadly, I'll probably nab it when it releases, are any of the new items extremely nutty at large numbers?

    I'll get re2 soon, mr x probably my favourite enemy from what ive seen

  • @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3271973#Comment_3271973

    The dlc isn't out for ps4 yet sadly, I'll probably nab it when it releases, are any of the new items extremely nutty at large numbers?

    I'll get re2 soon, mr x probably my favourite enemy from what ive seen

    Delicate Watch increases your base damage by a flat 20% per stack (but it breaks if you fall below a certain threshold of health), and that can get pretty wild. It's mostly Void items you'll be wanting to keep an eye out for, most of them are really strong- including the corrupted Bungus which is unironically really good.

  • @jesterkind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3271979#Comment_3271979

    Delicate Watch increases your base damage by a flat 20% per stack (but it breaks if you fall below a certain threshold of health), and that can get pretty wild. It's mostly Void items you'll be wanting to keep an eye out for, most of them are really strong- including the corrupted Bungus which is unironically really good.

    I like running the ones that lower skill cooldowns and give extra charges, i can zoom along with that

  • @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3271887#Comment_3271887

    I heard plague tale is pretty good, but a lot of rats are in it, I'd recommend to take a decently long break if you're feeling burnt out

    Golf is pretty cool, though I'm not much of a sports guy, practice is always good

    It's not so much burnt out, just not feeling it. I think I need something more boom boom rather than sneak sneak. I bought Far Cry Six recently, that seems like a good mindless shooter for now.

  • Man I love board games!!! I have too many... and more on the way. Kickstarter is my bane ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

    Today I played one called Roll Camera! It was absolutely fabulous.

    image.png


  • @tippy2k2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3271891#Comment_3271891

    It's not so much burnt out, just not feeling it. I think I need something more boom boom rather than sneak sneak. I bought Far Cry Six recently, that seems like a good mindless shooter for now.

    Is it any good? Last far cry game i played was 3, the flamethrower is fun

  • @entertainment720 said:

    Man I love board games!!! I have too many... and more on the way. Kickstarter is my bane ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

    Today I played one called Roll Camera! It was absolutely fabulous.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/Z0RSA3F0EB4F/image.png

    Kickstarter is the money sink

  • @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3272118#Comment_3272118

    Is it any good? Last far cry game i played was 3, the flamethrower is fun

    I haven't played it yet, just have it. Four is good if formulaic but five I really liked a lot. It's still a Far Cry game so still pretty formulaic but the story was great.

    I'm hoping six can nail the story as well as five did. I haven't decided for sure if I'm going to do that or just try to force myself to get into Plague Tale 2 cause I've heard it's even better than the first game and I loved the first game. Just not sure I'm in the mood for a stealth game right now...

  • @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3271905#Comment_3271905

    I'm waiting for the devs to stop the hackers, last few times i tried i got at least 2 hackers

    I've never seen a hacker. We had a 6 weird period where people were exploiting item duping, but beyond that I don't have any issues.

  • Call of duty and WAY too much league of legends

    2A3A4689-FE3F-44CA-B6E7-79F9E9F5CC80.png