Has anyone had issues with this kind of player?

I put a report in for a player who body blocked me in a corner when cleansing a noed totem after I unhooked and healed them and ended up dying to egc because of them. I posted in a group on fb warning people about this person and so far already two people said they've had similar issues with to be same person, so I'd like a show of hands if anyone else has so I can submit it for more proof to the person who emailed me back saying they are investigating the report.

Comments

  • i can't confirm, but bodyblocking is only baneable after X amount of time, I think it's 5-10min.

  • I have never had a Survivor lock me into a place for more than 2 seconds as survivor.

    As Killer, I don't experience that issue.

  • @Donleov said:

    i can't confirm, but bodyblocking is only baneable after X amount of time, I think it's 5-10min.

    i think it was a teammate, so it's sandbagging/teaming with killer and that's bannable afaik

  • @NerfDHalready said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3287024#Comment_3287024

    i think it was a teammate, so it's sandbagging/teaming with killer and that's bannable afaik

    Yes, but even in this case it only applies if it occured for a prolonged amount of time in the case of bodyblocking.

  • @Donleov said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3287147#Comment_3287147

    Yes, but even in this case it only applies if it occured for a prolonged amount of time in the case of bodyblocking.

    If it gets you killed and is clearly on purpose, it doesn't matter how long it was. It is working with the killer and entirely bannable. I hope this isn't their first ban and/or they up the time for the severity of it so we won't see them in game again anytime soon.

  • I don't know who it is you're talking about but I have had that happen to me before. I usually fire up the stream to record it so I can include it in the report. They're holding you hostage.

  • I've had a killer keep me bodyblocked in a corner for 6 minutes, only stopping when he went to watch the stream of my friend and they told him I was part of their swf.

    They got a nice report, with clip taken from their own VOD as they were [insert derogatory term here] enough to do it while live streaming with their TTV in their name.