Winter Medkits (An Idea)
Normally for events, we get reskinned items for said event, and some items also receive boosts for the duration of the event.
I had the idea for a Christmas/Winter event medkit that has increased healing speed but only if you give it to a teammate. The medkit can even have a little bow on it so it looks like a present or gift you would give someone during the holidays.
I just think it would be nice to have items that interact with others in ways we havent seen before, and I think this would be a neat idea. And with the season of giving coming up, I think it would be nice if the community gave each other gifts.
Comments
Sounds good. I'm a fan of any event items that do something special.
That's a cool idea. I'm all for it.
Sounds neat. I would love to be able to loot chests for this one - so I can give multiple of these medkits. IDK about balance - they don't need to be strong (they should not be trash tier though - such a gift is not really a gift), but it would be nice to be able to give something meaningful.
I like it