This is so disappointing. I believed them when they said there wouldn’t be any more exclusives.
I'm pretty sure they said that for dbd, which is why the new cosmetics are all available in the shop to everyone.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Either way, there's no real way to verify it without adding an exclusive system which I'm sure they want to avoid with dbd, so steam is the only viable way they could do it.
Apparently, One of the events I saw while browsing was a pc exclusive death garden and dead by daylight mask "swap".(which they didn't mention oddly...)
Where meg would get a runner mask, and trapper would get a hunter one. I have been looking for this particular page for 30 mins to no avail. (I believe I too am going mad...or already are.)
Apparently, One of the events I saw while browsing was a pc exclusive death garden and dead by daylight mask "swap".(which they didn't mention oddly...)
Where meg would get a runner mask, and trapper would get a hunter one. I have been looking for this particular page for 30 mins to no avail. (I believe I too am going mad...or already are.)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have asked but not getting replies from anyone.
I’ve had a reply. They are pc exclusives.
Confirmed:
This is so disappointing. I believed them when they said there wouldn’t be any more exclusives.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Either way, there's no real way to verify it without adding an exclusive system which I'm sure they want to avoid with dbd, so steam is the only viable way they could do it.
They are PC exclusive, DG is only on PC.
What happened to no exclusives?
I am not sure if this is all trolling. If it's a PC only game who cares?
Apparently, One of the events I saw while browsing was a pc exclusive death garden and dead by daylight mask "swap".(which they didn't mention oddly...)
Where meg would get a runner mask, and trapper would get a hunter one. I have been looking for this particular page for 30 mins to no avail. (I believe I too am going mad...or already are.)
Oh, thank goodness. I didn't imagine it.
here's a link for those who were also wondering...
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/3564/question-about-the-deathgarden-masks#latest
until death garden comes out...it's a moot point in wanting the items. (although, the exclusivity sting...does hurt abit.)