Pig Leather outfit sale?….please

I just got the Dr. and Spirit outfits on sale with my leftover cells :) I would be stoked for the Pig Leather to be 60% off someday.

I own the body on my old account, but not the mask cuz I had the bloody one. Starting a new account I really want some great skins to get me excited to play these characters. Some players don’t care about default skins , but compared to the variety on my old account …..:(

I don’t own these on my old account and would have bought them regardless. They’re my favorite looks for these characters

Comments

  • I may have misunderstood something (someone correct me if I have), but depending on your level of patience, I would wait to buy any further original character outfits that cost auric cells. I believe all of them not tied to another license (like AoT, for example) are going to be made available with only iri shards at some point in the not too distant future.

    Too late for this case, but I would save all your auric cells for licensed stuff.

  • @Thusly_Boned said:

    I may have misunderstood something (someone correct me if I have), but depending on your level of patience, I would wait to buy any further original character outfits that cost auric cells. I believe all of them not tied to another license (like AoT, for example) are going to be made available with only iri shards at some point in the not too distant future.

    Too late for this case, but I would save all your auric cells for licensed stuff.

    Indeed, they may only be on sale now because they're going to be the first round of 'free' outfits.

  • @Seraphor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3265750#Comment_3265750

    Indeed, they may only be on sale now because they're going to be the first round of 'free' outfits.

    Free outfits? I doubt it. What makes you think that?

  • @Thusly_Boned said:

    I may have misunderstood something (someone correct me if I have), but depending on your level of patience, I would wait to buy any further original character outfits that cost auric cells. I believe all of them not tied to another license (like AoT, for example) are going to be made available with only iri shards at some point in the not too distant future.

    Too late for this case, but I would save all your auric cells for licensed stuff.

    These are old outfits. Especially the Dr. It was his first cosmetic.

    the only outfits that turned from cells to shards are the Japanese ones from the spirits release. Nea is the ONLY not changed. This really doesn’t happen. I’ve been playing since 2017 before cosmetics were available in a store.

    Both are $ only and spending $3 on each isn’t anything too me. Compared to grinding 100s of hours for just 1 devotion level worth of shards. I couldn’t get these specific ones anyway with shards.

    I saved my last devo level shards for a Feng outfit-the red hoodie look-

    I just want stuff for my new account. I wish we had cross-save from psn-Steam. I was past Devo13 with tons of unlocked items and cosmetics. Now I have start over and again Default skins are disappointing to me.

  • By 'free' I meant the ones that will be available for shards. Shards don't cost real money, they're 'free'.

    They specifically said they're going to be giving the option to purchase with shards to old auric cell only cosmetics.

  • @Seraphor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3266316#Comment_3266316

    by 'free' I meant the ones that will be available for shards.

    what makes you think that?

    The Japanese outfits changed except NEAs. They’re 4 years old.

    what others changed?

  • @PB_TORCHer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3266329#Comment_3266329

    what makes you think that?

    The Japanese outfits changed except NEAs. They’re 4 years old.

    what others changed?

    The fact that they recently said they're going to start changing more, and plan to make all original outfits available for iri shards eventually.

  • @Seraphor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3266333#Comment_3266333

    The fact that they recently said they're going to start changing more, and plan to make all original outfits available for iri shards eventually.

    Eventually. Spending $3 is nothing to me now

  • Anyway this post is about Pi’s- pig Leather outfit sale request and a thanks for the sale on the others

  • That's fair enough. And even if it happened tomorrow, I don't have nearly enough iri shards to buy all the outfit's I'd want. So I'm not mocking you for paying real money or anything like that.