Why people hate Eyrie of Crows?

image.png

It usualy comes from Killer side. What is so bad about this map?

Comments

  • @Wampirita said:

    Huge, bright, collision is a big "?" on it (as a Bubba main, this one pisses me the hell off when one branch has a collision of a truck).

    It is a very beautiful map, I'm not gonna lie. But it's so annoying to play on, I hate it on survivor too, because it's brightness doesn't allow to do much of hiding in plain sight.

    This map makes me wish that bouquet offerings came back. I want to see that map at night.

    Ooo that's not bad idea. Nighttime setting with the fire as light with sounds lurking around

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/7Q5LAA3XVSHO/image.png

    It usualy comes from Killer side. What is so bad about this map?

    I like it. Very difficult map for killers on high mmr. I remember loosing here against decent teams.


    As survivor I did here my last trial for today. "Looped" the killer for 4 minutes alone... But it happens to many maps at this point. The killer didn't tunnel and it was an easy win. Sad that at this point tunneling is the only effective strategy. Yes he could have dropped chase and protected gens better. But I feel like the killer played good (immersion wise) and at the end it left me thinking about this game balance once again. There are many maps that are very difficult for most of the killers...

1 2 ›