Pre-game ping indicator when?
or a ping cap for playing? sick of these vpning killers, cheers.
or a ping cap for playing? sick of these vpning killers, cheers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wait, you don’t wanna play against a red -bar lagging Ghostface that can hit you 5 feet away and not get revealed before you’re 99 stalked because they’re “from” Asia??
I’ve seen this before (a red bar) on survivors in the pre-game lobby.
FWIW, I don't want to be a red-bar lagging Ghostface either. I would also like to see my ping to avoid that.
Does anyone know what happened to the ping indication bar that used to be on the bottom right of the screen anyways? Yes I’m lazy to re read all the previous patch notes..