Nemesis Zombie guard buff
Hello everyone.
Well yeah, I think it is time that we give Nemesis a long overdue buff to his Zombies. Zombies right now are really hit or miss, but for each clutch down they get, you will see then two dozen times getting stuck permanently at gens, walking into walls or abandoning a chase with a survivor right in front of them.
So this buff is very simple: with the Knight showing how its done, give Nemesis the ability to send a Zombie to a distant gen. Just that, no fancy routes or sending them after survivors or parking them in a loop, just highlighting a gen and press E to send them wandering towards the chosen gen.
This would help sooo much with mitigating the frustration associated with Zombies and give him a bit more map pressure without being oppressive.
Watcha thinking? Happy gaming
Comments
Liked
Can I make a small suggestion.When you enter Mu3 ,he can create one Ne-a Zombie that doesn't infect but injuries instead stays on map still destroyed by a pallet?
Not a good suggestion. Nemesis players have no idea how often and how much zombies actually slow down survivors by forcing them to leave the gen (or in some cases taking twice as much time by forcing survivors to lead them away from generator). Zombies don't need to be buffed *. It's the same situation as with Wesker or pig. Their secondary are not meant to produce instadown/mori. They are designed to slow survivors down and only threaten to do worse if they are ignored.
*they only need to have their AI raised so that they will not get stuck all the time
While is true that Zombies don't need to produce instadowns or moris, I think you underestimate how often Zombies to literally nothing or get such at some random terrain feature and need to be removed by hand (or tentacle).
If you take into regard that more then half of Nemesis add-ons deal with Zombies, such utterly randomness and dice rolls to see if they are of any use at all is pretty frustrating.
Maybe you miss read my suggestion, I didn't ask for full control line the Knight has over his guards, just the ability to send the Zombies to specific gens.
I read it. You probably missed my part where I said that zombies AI should get buffed - and I specifically called out that zombies should be wise enough to never get stuck. Read my last sentence again ๐
Zombies should be uncontrollable and unpredictible to some degree.
Only thing i would tweak is that they should react to sound and especially loud sound like missed skillchecks, unhook etc.