Till Behaviour doesnt add...
Proper mmr or comms my build is gonna have sole surv and wake up
Proper mmr or comms my build is gonna have sole surv and wake up
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Until they add comms, I am going to learn Morse Code and crouch out extensive messages to people around me.
In real life.
In the game, I'm just going to play as normal.
... depipping I will smurf one killer each month and stomp baby teams mercilessly for a day, just to get it over with, allowing me to play the rest of the month anyway I like.
Built in comms would be overpowered, and I don't want some 12 year old yelling slurs at me because I blew up a gen
Ohh cuz other games doesnt have it ? I see them pretty unbalanced.Mute the child so
How many 12 year olds do you think play this game? A game where they can't tell their friends about their K/D ratio, their epic headshot flicks, or how they got the Victory Royale?
I seriously don't think squeakers are the major concern everyone else does in DbD.
You clearly don't know the amount of people I've added because they were pretty cool in a match, joined them in a vc, and it turns out they're like 14 at most.
The only people I have spoken to from this game are generally anywhere from their mid-20s to early 40s, and among those, almost entirely female. One of us has a lot of luck, and it's good or bad, context pending.
But then if I have to “mute the child” because I don’t want to hear slurs, the issue isn’t fixed at all.
Yeah now we can enjoy solo matches with just pressing one button
WOuld love to see VC implemented, it would make solo q so much more viable because currently it is an absolute shitshow
Me sending a morse code to my teammates to unhook me because the killer is away.
The dwight wondering why i want to fight a dinosaur on mars