Is the Nurse breaking the game?(literally)
Is the reason why she was not properly nerfed yet the fact she breaks the game because of the way she was coded everytime she receives a change?
This has to be the case other than anything else because even the poster boy of the game(Trapper) didn't get as much love as Nurse and he was never even remotely close to be as powerful as Nurse.
Comments
The best way to get an answer to your question is to contact BHVR directly and ask them ๐
According to BHVR's recent statistics, nurse is the weakest killer in the game with the lowest kill rate
I think it would be somewhat of a good idea to just have perks work differently for nurse or sth. like that... Would make it better for other killers for which the perks would not be needed to be nerfed. Let's say aura reading perk xy has like 30-50% of the duration on nurse than it has on some other killers... So if a perk is too good on nurse just nerf the perk only when used on nurse...
wow we got a real funny guy here
Yep. And so the numbers are ok.
Nurse can face the streamers who can juke her the whole game.
For most normal Solo Q players Nurse matches are just horrible.
We both know that kill rates mean nothing bestie
I mean sure... when we consider that people starting to play nurse will probably ruin the stats... but not for the top 5 % at that point both sides should somewhat know what they're doing... And even at that point nurse does not win every game... Which leads me to the conclusion that most nurse players are just not that good... Unless a Nurse ist really really good she can still be looped...
So we're agreed that Sadako is one of the best killers in the game? Aight
I think that many people play that weird condemned style which needs some good coordination to counter it effectively... And on the other hand dredge and sadako are no really considered to be that good killers but i guess they're this high up there because they're relatively new and people are not really experience in going against them... Especially since neither of them are that common to go against... But both have map mobility and some form of anti loop which surely helps them a bit... I don't think it shows what the best killers in the game are... obviously ... But it shows what killers perform the best against the average you and me kind of survivor players... And I think even without the condemned playstyle sadako is not as weak as people think.. I mean sure she is probably below average, but some games I saw Hens playing her kind of made me think that the invisibility can be really good... Or the watch addon which Otz used in video... She has some stuff she can do and people probably will get surprised by it... Like I said she is rather new... And just like Dredge most people probably don't know her addons too well... At least I don't and I play survivor fairly regularly and have not encountered more than a handfull of sadakos...
No more than SWF groups and they are more common. The amount of really good Nurse players you see 1 game in 150 perhaps, so we should be able to live with that.