Devour is a Hex I will give up on
Not as Killer as survivor. For one simple reason...NO ONE GOES FOR IT so when a face a killer who has a secondary attack example Wesker Devour will appear now as a warning but no one I play with since I play in solo q goes for it so I always take the responsibility of hunting it but even then I can go down right at the totem. I don't know why no one hunts for it when they see the exposed icon because that's a warning and anytime I play survivor almost every time if Devour pops no one hunts it. Why do I feel like it's because someone wants to try being Monto or No0b3 and run the killer around with Devour at stack three.
Comments
I am sorry for your bad team mates. Usually when I (playing mostly soloQ) encounter a 3 stacks Devour, the game grinds to a complete halt as everyone frantically searches for the totem.
Sometimes the killer gets their 4th stack and then it gets cleansed.
I guess you're either unlucky or your MMR took too big a hit.
This. Actually I have lost games where 3rd stack showed after all gens were completed and we kind of did not realize, that it's safe to ignore it now.
I don't remember something like OP said in a very long time