ppl complaining about feng cosplaying cheryl with princess heart
while forgetting that DBD cheryl has been cosplaying the real cheryl since release -.-
while forgetting that DBD cheryl has been cosplaying the real cheryl since release -.-
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is kind of annoying having 2 characters with the same cosmetic. Some cosmetics survivors have look more like a different character and it can be confusing trying to figure out which survivor is whom due to cosmetics.
I, for one, welcome our Feng overlords and I am able to certify I am not being threatened to say this against my will by said Feng mains
I think BHVR is on to something. I'd like to see the other female characters have the same outfit. Would be pretty funny.
I agree with this a lot, when seeing people use the Jill outfit and the Jill cosplay for Feng, there was not a significant different between the two, and I would end up getting confused and accidently tunneling the recently unhooked survivor instead of the unhooker.
It happened so often and just felt really bad, since I prefer to go for the unhooker.