I being held hostage in the game right now and got some video proof. This is going on for about 20 minutes already. Just wanted to ask where to submit the video and profile link.
@Mercury said:
I being held hostage in the game right now and got some video proof. This is going on for about 20 minutes already. Just wanted to ask where to submit the video and profile link.
Ok is this console or pc if it's console best you can do is provide footage with a pause screen so there names highlighted to show who it is and see if they have a player number for them as well
You can either attach the video directly to the ticket, or if the file is too large, you can upload it to a video sharing site and send a link instead. Please be sure to report them in game as well though, as this will allow us to verify that the person you are reporting is the person in the video.
You can either attach the video directly to the ticket, or if the file is too large, you can upload it to a video sharing site and send a link instead. Please be sure to report them in game as well though, as this will allow us to verify that the person you are reporting is the person in the video.
How exactly is that going to happen? Are you able to close out a game once evidence has been given? Otherwise his only option is to disconnect and then can't actually report in game.
I had a game recently on console where I was trying to do generators and the other 3 and the killer were point trading and got mad I was going to escape and then basically body blocked and farmed me with the killer without hooking me. Absolutely no other option other than disconnecting and no way to report them if you do.
You can either attach the video directly to the ticket, or if the file is too large, you can upload it to a video sharing site and send a link instead. Please be sure to report them in game as well though, as this will allow us to verify that the person you are reporting is the person in the video.
How exactly is that going to happen? Are you able to close out a game once evidence has been given? Otherwise his only option is to disconnect and then can't actually report in game.
I had a game recently on console where I was trying to do generators and the other 3 and the killer were point trading and got mad I was going to escape and then basically body blocked and farmed me with the killer without hooking me. Absolutely no other option other than disconnecting and no way to report them if you do.
Leaving the match through the leave match button should send you to the end screen where you can report them.
You can either attach the video directly to the ticket, or if the file is too large, you can upload it to a video sharing site and send a link instead. Please be sure to report them in game as well though, as this will allow us to verify that the person you are reporting is the person in the video.
How exactly is that going to happen? Are you able to close out a game once evidence has been given? Otherwise his only option is to disconnect and then can't actually report in game.
I had a game recently on console where I was trying to do generators and the other 3 and the killer were point trading and got mad I was going to escape and then basically body blocked and farmed me with the killer without hooking me. Absolutely no other option other than disconnecting and no way to report them if you do.
Leaving the match through the leave match button should send you to the end screen where you can report them.
And it still counts as a rage quit and you lose your points and you lose 2 pips. That's a bs answer.
You can either attach the video directly to the ticket, or if the file is too large, you can upload it to a video sharing site and send a link instead. Please be sure to report them in game as well though, as this will allow us to verify that the person you are reporting is the person in the video.
How exactly is that going to happen? Are you able to close out a game once evidence has been given? Otherwise his only option is to disconnect and then can't actually report in game.
I had a game recently on console where I was trying to do generators and the other 3 and the killer were point trading and got mad I was going to escape and then basically body blocked and farmed me with the killer without hooking me. Absolutely no other option other than disconnecting and no way to report them if you do.
Leaving the match through the leave match button should send you to the end screen where you can report them.
And it still counts as a rage quit and you lose your points and you lose 2 pips. That's a bs answer.
That is exactly why there is a threshold to DC bans, and why there is a leave button in the first place. You will not be banned for the occasional DC because someone is griefing. Things like this are nowhere near common enough for that to happen.
You can either attach the video directly to the ticket, or if the file is too large, you can upload it to a video sharing site and send a link instead. Please be sure to report them in game as well though, as this will allow us to verify that the person you are reporting is the person in the video.
How exactly is that going to happen? Are you able to close out a game once evidence has been given? Otherwise his only option is to disconnect and then can't actually report in game.
I had a game recently on console where I was trying to do generators and the other 3 and the killer were point trading and got mad I was going to escape and then basically body blocked and farmed me with the killer without hooking me. Absolutely no other option other than disconnecting and no way to report them if you do.
Leaving the match through the leave match button should send you to the end screen where you can report them.
And it still counts as a rage quit and you lose your points and you lose 2 pips. That's a bs answer.
That is exactly why there is a threshold to DC bans, and why there is a leave button in the first place. You will not be banned for the occasional DC because someone is griefing. Things like this are nowhere near common enough for that to happen.
I couldn't report him in game, since later on some connection issues kicked me out of the game. It send me back to the title screen and I couldn't submit a ticket. Can I still submit the video I got? I also got two screenshots who show the other survivors and the Killer in my lobby. It could still be worked out, right?
You can either attach the video directly to the ticket, or if the file is too large, you can upload it to a video sharing site and send a link instead. Please be sure to report them in game as well though, as this will allow us to verify that the person you are reporting is the person in the video.
How exactly is that going to happen? Are you able to close out a game once evidence has been given? Otherwise his only option is to disconnect and then can't actually report in game.
I had a game recently on console where I was trying to do generators and the other 3 and the killer were point trading and got mad I was going to escape and then basically body blocked and farmed me with the killer without hooking me. Absolutely no other option other than disconnecting and no way to report them if you do.
Leaving the match through the leave match button should send you to the end screen where you can report them.
And it still counts as a rage quit and you lose your points and you lose 2 pips. That's a bs answer.
That is exactly why there is a threshold to DC bans, and why there is a leave button in the first place. You will not be banned for the occasional DC because someone is griefing. Things like this are nowhere near common enough for that to happen.
It happens to me about once a week or more. That's often enough and you still didn't address the fact that you still get punished yourself by leaving in terms of losing any bp you earned as well as 2 pips and your item.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think you will find the information you seek here:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/game-rules-and-report-system
It sucks when the game or even specific players are being held hostage in the game.
Hopefully you didn't close off the game yet... You have to submit a ticket at the summary screen.
Basically if you left the match and didn't stay at the summary...... GL.
Send a ticket here under Additional Player Report Information: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
You can either attach the video directly to the ticket, or if the file is too large, you can upload it to a video sharing site and send a link instead. Please be sure to report them in game as well though, as this will allow us to verify that the person you are reporting is the person in the video.
How exactly is that going to happen? Are you able to close out a game once evidence has been given? Otherwise his only option is to disconnect and then can't actually report in game.
I had a game recently on console where I was trying to do generators and the other 3 and the killer were point trading and got mad I was going to escape and then basically body blocked and farmed me with the killer without hooking me. Absolutely no other option other than disconnecting and no way to report them if you do.
Leaving the match through the leave match button should send you to the end screen where you can report them.
send it here https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us....and the just wait, they'll get back to you SOON
And it still counts as a rage quit and you lose your points and you lose 2 pips. That's a bs answer.
That is exactly why there is a threshold to DC bans, and why there is a leave button in the first place. You will not be banned for the occasional DC because someone is griefing. Things like this are nowhere near common enough for that to happen.
I couldn't report him in game, since later on some connection issues kicked me out of the game. It send me back to the title screen and I couldn't submit a ticket. Can I still submit the video I got? I also got two screenshots who show the other survivors and the Killer in my lobby. It could still be worked out, right?
It happens to me about once a week or more. That's often enough and you still didn't address the fact that you still get punished yourself by leaving in terms of losing any bp you earned as well as 2 pips and your item.