My new "I need to get chased for an archive" Meg look...
I, indeed got chased immediately, and for five gens lol
What chase me looks do you all have?
I, indeed got chased immediately, and for five gens lol
What chase me looks do you all have?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Isn’t just playing Meg enough for that?
I thought everything with flashy ultra-bright colors will go. Also if you just do a couple of squats in front of killr, some killer triggers by that. But good killers won't buy flashy outfit or squats, they do their evil job of applying pain to all 4 at once.
If you just signal me to follow you at start of trial I will usually comply.
When I play killer, I'll immediately ignore that person or people and find the gen jockey lol
For me that's a surefire way to ignore that survivor and know that they will 97% still hover around me, not doing gens. Facts!
Yes, that outfit would make me chase you out of the game. I mean, look at it. It looks like trash.
It depends on who I'm playing as. I do have 3 looks for Jane, Meg, and Kate.
I'm the Jake on the right, it's the perfect outfit to get chased for sure 🤣 I can use his prime outfit's pant as well to make sure the killer can hear my boots sounds on the whole map 😅