Post a selfie of your main!
And tell us a little bit about what's happening ๐ I'll start...
Really loving this Dweet skin so here ya go ๐ He couldn't help but to be nervous opening the gate waiting for Deathslinger to come back ๐ฑ
And tell us a little bit about what's happening ๐ I'll start...
Really loving this Dweet skin so here ya go ๐ He couldn't help but to be nervous opening the gate waiting for Deathslinger to come back ๐ฑ
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
jeryl
the tragic death of jeryl
Cursed!
LOL I can't with that second image, that waist is cinched!
Me and the boys and girls embarking on a camping trip. They don't know that I will be attending and I got some big surprises in tow for them. I checked and most of them got their tetanus shot refreshed when they got their councelor permit, so the rusty razor wire should be ok. I am really excited and will try to capture ther hearts (with some tough love) and bodies (caged, as we say in the business). Wish me luck. Uwu
There ya go, Freddy and Bill
No thoughts - head empty
I'm posting this one because I literally just hit this today. My Dweet is a big boy now;
And of course on killer its my boy Mikey;
yea
I respect the Dwifht hustle. Good job
My baby girl
My girls dressing up to outsell
:)
These are mah mains
You should use the Groza but I personally perfer the AUG