I found Maurice... so call off the searches!
Hanging in solidarity with my survivor... lol
Hanging in solidarity with my survivor... lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What?
that’s a cow and been there since 2016? Or what am I missing here ?
Shh little Ollie don't look
Oh no!
No Ollie, that’s just aunt Alma hanging around because she is tired. She is okay. Let her sleep and go play with your friends.
Hanging around? Really? Couldn't have said anything else
Your traumatizing them
I am very Bad at telling bad news to cute baby cows okay? That’s not my fault.
🥺
If you want Maurice, watch the Dredge in the lobby for a minute or 2.
Neigh neigh err moo?
trying not to give into the intrusive thoughts
I once had a pet hen named chicky. We became friends one summer at my grandmothers when I was about 4. One day, I couldn’t find chicky. That night as I sat down with my grandmother and grandfather to a nice meal, I grabbed a fried chicken leg and as my little hands twirled the crunchy treat around for gaping bites of fried perfection, I proposed the question if anyone had seen chicky. Both grandparents claimed ignorance.
It took me longer than I would like to admit that I ate my friend. Not a statement most people can casually say.
That's a cow
My son Maurice was a horse
He's just portly!