If we got A stranger things pt 2 chapter who would you want to be the survivor

if we ever got a pt 2 for stranger things there are many many survivors they could pick from


these are the most possible 4 for the role (every one else is too young or not that big of a character) and I found images of their possible outfits


Jim Hopper

hopper.png

Joyce Byers

Joyce.jpg

Robin Buckley

Robin.png

Eddie Munson

Eddie-Munson-Stranger-Things-4-cca4d0e.jpg

Comments

  • Robin best girl.


    though Hopper would be cool too and I guess him and Joyce are the most likely since they have been mains since the start.

    Eddie is cool too, but way too small of a character in the long run.

  • I just want Robin in the game already :-(

    Joyce and/or Hopper would be good too since they've been in Stranger Things since the start.

    Eddie is a cool and a great character, but he's only been in one season so yeah.

  • (iirc, second Robin pic at the top isn't from Stranger Things, actually lol)

    Yeah. Robin has been my to-go option since forever (sorry, Joyce believers). But I do feel like if Stranger Things ever returns with Chapter 2 - there should again be two survivors, not just one. That's where Hopper can come in. Or Joyce (Project W already proved we can get two survivors of same gender simultaneously).

    Even though after season four Eddie is probably my second favourite character - I feel like he's more fit as a legendary for Steve than actual separate character.

    And I'm still waiting for that Billy Hargrove legendary skin.

  • if there would be a second chapter,I'd see two survivors coming. Along Vecna as a killer.

    The survivors would be Hopper and personally,Max Mayfield

    I would also see four legendary skins come out to pay a tribute to the others

    Eddie as a legendary skin for Steve

    Robin as a legendary skin for Nancy

    Eleven as a legendary skin for Max

    Joice as a legendary skin for Hopper

    then some epic skins that portray the characters in different moments throughout the series. And of course,some skins for Demogorgon,such as the Russian one or the Demodog.

    Also a very rare skin for dredge could be the hospital monster.

  • It was either Hopper or Eleven, even though i voted for Jim, Eleven is probably the better choice overall, as she and Henry have history together.