Photobomb!!!
Selfie~!!!
Selfie~!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Survivors who do this are my new best friends. It is always funny.
Nice mask, too!
I love survivors that do this, for real. They're always the coolest people too. x)
This is always so fun ! A shame the mori rework will take those away if it comes to pass...
I had a Nea yesterday who photobombed my Oni Mori whit her Flashlight i hv give her the Hatch for that :)
I Really Hope they doesnt remove the Mori from Devour Hope so we still can get photobombed when the Mori rework is there
The New Devour Hope on PTB was awful