“Dead By Daylight” voice line
I actually liked this when the game would start up. It was creepy/corny at the same time but fitting. Can we bring it back please?
I actually liked this when the game would start up. It was creepy/corny at the same time but fitting. Can we bring it back please?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
IKR
I think it was a thing during the Resident Evil chapters, right? I know back in the day when you played a Resident Evil game there would be a voice line of the title of the RE game you were playing when you pressed start. It was a pretty cool reference.
It was so annoying to hear that everytime and I hope it stays gone for good... If they bring it back there should at least be an option to deactivate it...
oh man, i cant believe i didnt pick up on this. i played all of them except code veronica and i didnt finish zero.
Code Veronica and Zero are great.
CV is today a bit odd due to the old tank controls. I hope they remake this one day.
And Zero si also good. They tried the item drop mechanic without the boxes - which didn´t work very good...
At the rate they are going… I would imagine they would remake them?
They skipped CV for now for RE4 Remake.
But somebody should have said - maybe. I hope so.
Bought a Dreamcast for CV and it was awesome at the time.
It's Resident Evil exclusive so unless RE is getting a third chapter then it's not coming back
We have a lot of other stuff that is more important to be fixed/added than this line anyway
Nothing wrong with expressing small features that I liked ✌️😊
Well its not going to come back likely as some didn't really like it, as well as the fact that it's a resident Evil exclusive thing
However I do know the feeling as I kind of miss Knock Out's deafness effect and the devs have not been clear yet on whether that is a bug or they intentionally removed it
What if they got different people to do the Dead by Daylight voice?