3rd person view taunt for killers
The main reasons I don't buy more skins for killers is because I can't see them in first person gameplay, it would be nice if BEhaviour let us do fit checks or see our killer taunt the down survivor that was teabagging.
I recently bought the Baba Yaga outfit for Huntress and I wish I could see how awesome it looks in matches, it would be better if every killer had a unique taunt animation, like Huntress would point her hatchet at survivors, it doesn't have to last long, just 5 seconds.
Comments
There's a reason 3rd person view is only on survivors and killer is 1st person view. Any effect that gives you 3rd person view could be abused for game advantage.
I mean I have nothing against harmless animations (if they can't be really used for BM - which is kind of what you are proposing btw) as long as it can't be abused.
Like mori is fine, because you are locked within the animation and can't cancel it. So if you can do the animation but can't cancel it, then sure. But I presume it will not take even a week until someone would complain he can't cancel the animation (and abuse the information he just got from 3rd person view).