Lightborn doesn't protect you against blast-mine?
I thought it did.
I thought it did.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you still get stunned
It did for me like a week ago.
Blast Mine triggers a Blind and a Stun, two separate effects.
Oh, indeed.
But I didn't get the aura reading effect either.
From the light yeah, not the stun
I believe just because of the text, the perk may only be coded to show the aura of flashlight users specifically?
This would be so cracked, to get stunned, but seeing the aura of the survivor who plonked down the mine on the other side of the map. I like this :D But .... Blastmine has it already tough enough and doesn't need another nerf, even such a slight one.
I’ve had it highlight the survivor in the past when I was playing as hillbilly. It’s been a while so it could’ve been changed. ???
You need Lightborn and Stunborn to protect you from a blastmine
Lightborn does reveal the Blastmine user. They could have been on a new gen, locker, distortion, etc.
Iirc that interaction was bugged at one point to where you wouldn’t get the lightborn aura reveal from a blast mine, not sure if it was fixed yet or not.
But yeah, it only prevents the blind and not the stun. That part is intended.
You do. I've done that plenty of times. If OP didn't see their aura, they were likely running Distortion, in a locker, in an area with Shadow Step, running Sole Survivor and had tokens for range, or script kid shenanigans.
You still see the aura with blast mine I did it today, maybe they hid in a locker or something?
Fun! I like that and shall run Lightborn a couple more times.
No, he was behind a wall or a rock every time, and no Distortion.
I'll chalk it up to a bug.