What now?
Just as enter the match, I rev my chainsaw and poof : black screen then this:
I didn't get any penalty though.
What's going on?
Just as enter the match, I rev my chainsaw and poof : black screen then this:
I didn't get any penalty though.
What's going on?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Restart the game.
The next match happened normally without restarting ...
...
Well "normally", I've got the "match start" notification sound at two gens left.
dw i think u get the levels and bloodpoints
don't quote me on that tho
There probably was a dc on the survivors team while loading up.
It was literally the first 5 seconds of the match, so the bloodpoints aren't really important ^-^
I usually get a message of someone DCing during load. I ended up restarting the game for safety.
oh nevermind i thought that was like after playing the full game
And this server hick ups can be very aggravating, because a couple of times it happened when I was on a good run, swinging at the survivor aaaaand BOOM. DC. (Or ddos-ed? Omg, now I am paranoid).
im not talking about the DC here, after the game is done either u win or lose, it doesn't show u anything
I think that's just a display error. Sometimes the game got a problem connecting to the server during the post game screen and you see nothing, but when you get back to your killer/survivor character screen your bloodpoints and grades will have updated.
yep yep
As per his low pick rates, Hillbilly was actually removed from the game to free up on resources. The game just didn't understand what killer you picked :P
But in seriousness, the "grade progress error" happens a lot as of this last month. Doesn't really seem to do anything except prevent a pip from time to time. I would say this was probably a match where someone failed to load in.