What on earth... yeah I'm the reason we lost...

Some context, was on a map notorious for a 3gen, I forget the name but it has 3 gens 1 side, 3 the other and 1 in the middle (maps like a bone shape)

We completed 3 gens, the 3 gens competed I had worked on. People was giving up on first hook (had 2 gens done by the time the killer got 1 hook but as soon as people got hooked they instantly killed themselves) I assumed people was killing themselves due to the 1 survivor just crouching in the corner not doing anything, but apparently I'm to blame?

I'm green block, they're black block in the messages. Resil = resilience

20221104_201516.jpg

As you can see I first though they messaged the wrong person, surely cant be messaging me "****** r u doing?" But then they blame the gens on me even though all 3 gens that got done I did 60%+ progress on (more of that in other messages)

20221104_200745.jpg 20221104_200810.jpg

Me explaining all the gen progress I did across the map being efficient, even taking notice of the gen he blocked and running to that asap (even though it was on the smallest amount of progress)

20221104_200846.jpg

In the end I gave up messaging, versing a killer with no gen defense and I manage to do 235% gen progress and only 3 gens get done is not my fault, this wasnt even a long game but everyone gave up on first hook. I even got their gen they blocked to 90% (didnt include that in the total progress as 2 was dead by this point, if I counted it that's 305%)

Yet some how, doing that progress on gens and being chased a few times before the killer dropped chase makes me worse than the teammates hiding on a hill... my 22k to the next person on 10k..

Like really... god its embarrassing calling myself a survivor main at times

No reason to this post, hope you enjoyed story time lol

Comments

  • It's probably best not to waste time on those conversations, honestly! No matter what explanation, evidence or otherwise you present, they won't ever turn around and admit it. You could have recorded the entire thing and they'll still come up with something.

    Best let them deal with that annoyance and leave them to simmer.

  • @versacefeng said:

    Anyways.

    Hey you was bored enough to come here, even felt like joining in leaving a comment ;) loved the juicy story ;)

    @Marc_go_solo said:

    It's probably best not to waste time on those conversations, honestly! No matter what explanation, evidence or otherwise you present, they won't ever turn around and admit it. You could have recorded the entire thing and they'll still come up with something.

    Best let them deal with that annoyance and leave them to simmer.

    I know, I know but I cant help but ask and try to understand the brain fart they call logic lol. Being blamed for the loss when basically a AFK survivor existed was a new one for me so I just had to reply XD

  • Should have turned it around on them stating that there performance let YOU down.

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    Should have turned it around on them stating that there performance let YOU down.

    You really think they would even believe or contemplate that idea? Like they thought the basically AFK player did more than I did...

    Definitely no way they would take that lol but near the start I did say someone else should do something so I guess I kinda did but woosh tight over their heads

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    Some context, was on a map notorious for a 3gen, I forget the name but it has 3 gens 1 side, 3 the other and 1 in the middle (maps like a bone shape)

    We completed 3 gens, the 3 gens competed I had worked on. People was giving up on first hook (had 2 gens done by the time the killer got 1 hook but as soon as people got hooked they instantly killed themselves) I assumed people was killing themselves due to the 1 survivor just crouching in the corner not doing anything, but apparently I'm to blame?

    I'm green block, they're black block in the messages. Resil = resilience

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/UNBBIU67OMJ7/20221104-201516.jpg

    As you can see I first though they messaged the wrong person, surely cant be messaging me "****** r u doing?" But then they blame the gens on me even though all 3 gens that got done I did 60%+ progress on (more of that in other messages)

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/EUL4BVYP6HNB/20221104-200745.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/6YS7FNXZYZ13/20221104-200810.jpg

    Me explaining all the gen progress I did across the map being efficient, even taking notice of the gen he blocked and running to that asap (even though it was on the smallest amount of progress)

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2GCK6AG18XDG/20221104-200846.jpg

    In the end I gave up messaging, versing a killer with no gen defense and I manage to do 235% gen progress and only 3 gens get done is not my fault, this wasnt even a long game but everyone gave up on first hook. I even got their gen they blocked to 90% (didnt include that in the total progress as 2 was dead by this point, if I counted it that's 305%)

    Yet some how, doing that progress on gens and being chased a few times before the killer dropped chase makes me worse than the teammates hiding on a hill... my 22k to the next person on 10k..

    Like really... god its embarrassing calling myself a survivor main at times

    No reason to this post, hope you enjoyed story time lol

    I didn't read because we all know where it is going

    Here is an advice, don't waste your time like that for a game. You're the reason your team lost? And? Just move on to the next game, it isn't like you're playing your life ahah

  • It sounds like that Survivor didn't like what you did

    It also sounds like a Survivor that would blame the Killer for Tunneling (I know that it makes 0 sense but that's their logic)

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    Some context, was on a map notorious for a 3gen, I forget the name but it has 3 gens 1 side, 3 the other and 1 in the middle (maps like a bone shape)

    We completed 3 gens, the 3 gens competed I had worked on. People was giving up on first hook (had 2 gens done by the time the killer got 1 hook but as soon as people got hooked they instantly killed themselves) I assumed people was killing themselves due to the 1 survivor just crouching in the corner not doing anything, but apparently I'm to blame?

    I'm green block, they're black block in the messages. Resil = resilience

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/UNBBIU67OMJ7/20221104-201516.jpg

    As you can see I first though they messaged the wrong person, surely cant be messaging me "****** r u doing?" But then they blame the gens on me even though all 3 gens that got done I did 60%+ progress on (more of that in other messages)

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/EUL4BVYP6HNB/20221104-200745.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/6YS7FNXZYZ13/20221104-200810.jpg

    Me explaining all the gen progress I did across the map being efficient, even taking notice of the gen he blocked and running to that asap (even though it was on the smallest amount of progress)

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2GCK6AG18XDG/20221104-200846.jpg

    In the end I gave up messaging, versing a killer with no gen defense and I manage to do 235% gen progress and only 3 gens get done is not my fault, this wasnt even a long game but everyone gave up on first hook. I even got their gen they blocked to 90% (didnt include that in the total progress as 2 was dead by this point, if I counted it that's 305%)

    Yet some how, doing that progress on gens and being chased a few times before the killer dropped chase makes me worse than the teammates hiding on a hill... my 22k to the next person on 10k..

    Like really... god its embarrassing calling myself a survivor main at times

    No reason to this post, hope you enjoyed story time lol

    I did the same thing you should have done: didn't read the conversation. Play the game, ignore/relish the salt.