What about Terrified in dbd?

Opinions? Im agree they add it.

Comments

  • Yup definitely.




    You talking about what? 🤷🏼‍♂️

  • I think he means *TERRIFIER*

  • Sure, the Terrifier license would be nice to have and Art The Clown would make a fine addition to dbd, they'd have to balance and edit the level of gore it would bring since they would not be able to tune it up to the same level the Terrifier movie itself is at since it'd just get the game banned in some countries.

  • @Smoe said:

    Sure, the Terrifier license would be nice to have and Art The Clown would make a fine addition to dbd, they'd have to balance and edit the level of gore it would bring since they would not be able to tune it up to the same level the Terrifier movie itself is at since it'd just get the game banned in some countries.

    I think he is a fine addition even if not gore like on film.I still waiting for dead silence chapter