Cross share
Can we please implement cross share? I was going to start playing on my PC but i don't want to start over from scratch even though I downloaded it through the Xbox app.
Can we please implement cross share? I was going to start playing on my PC but i don't want to start over from scratch even though I downloaded it through the Xbox app.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s something the devs rhemselves want to enable and technically it should be possible - but BHVR and the respective platform holders have to find an agreement. Which apparently hasn’t happened between BHVR and Microsoft or Sony.
there is cross share between Steam, Epic and Stadia(until it gets closed). Also its confirmed it will come to Nintendo Switch as well though there is no estimated time of arrival they ran into some technical issues
Damn, well I hope they're able to implement it cause it's quite the bummer. Got it through game pass on Xbox and got it the same way on my PC. You'd think since they're both Microsoft they would at least share progress but unfortunately not 🥲
Yeah, thats weird but sadly how it is and may stay 😓
Boo 😢😭