Were actual swords like the knights?
The blade of the sword looks way way too thin. Looks like with the hilt it could be a broadsword.
Were swords actually like that?
I hope a much thicker one comes out.
Tagged:
Mod
The blade of the sword looks way way too thin. Looks like with the hilt it could be a broadsword.
Were swords actually like that?
I hope a much thicker one comes out.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A lot of sword blades are usually about 2 inches thick, so yeah its about accurate.
It's not about the thickness but what he can do with it.
That's a double entendre if I ever read one.
Yeah but I want a big thick one for when I thrust it down their throat in the mori animation
The thirst from this Chapter. 🤣
The sword is pretty accurate, the problem is that the knight is like twice the size of a regular person, so the sword looks tiny in his hands.
I wish I never opened this post 😳
You guys knew what you were doing when you made the chapter
...