Still No Charity Case For PS4 EU?
A recent PSN blog posted that the Charity Case would arrive on the 14th and the store has updated since it’s the 14th in the EU with all the new dlc except for the Charity Case. Any reason why? Link to the blog: https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2018/12/10/new-on-playstation-store-this-week-borderlands-2-vr-warhammer-vermintide-2-more/
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Honestly it's just Sony I'm pretty sure.
I think Sony Japan took over a month to add the Clown to their store, you're probably better contacting Sony and asking them tbh.
additionally we're only 3 hour into the 14th (the UK) at least - It'll likely be up at some point today.
I contacted Sony EU twice and they said they don‘t have any information about the Charity Case. They said I should contact the Devs if I want to know something about the Release. Lol...
Actually someone complained that they still didnt get clown after we already received spirit
It would be helpful if we got any kind of news or information from the Devs but they kind of ignore us...
Official PlayStation Blog gave us the wrong release date two times. Devs are ignoring us.
Have a nice day guys 😂
There's official word on the Twitter page, regarding this.
is charity case for sony EU still a thing or do we have to give it up 😂
I don't understand what the delay is when everyone else has it on PS4.
i'm ok with not having it but ffs BHVR just tell us it's not coming to PS4 EU.. There are loads of identical questions about this DLC everywhere and they simply keep ignoring it. To be honest i can't understand developer's position on this one.
Yeah.. at least some news or any information would be nice.
PS4 Europe has a huge community. Sad that they keep ignoring us.
I wish I had an update for you, right now am still waiting to hear as well. Sorry for the delay
But what is causing the delay though? That's what I am perplexed about. Every other PS4 region has it. Except EU.
https://twitter.com/deadbybhvr/status/1087474625125277697?s=21
I'm on us psn and I feel bad for EU people I mean what taking so long?
it's out boiiiizzz can't believe it was released after all