I can't help but think this should have been the Dredge's default look

Dredge.png dredge2.png

Rotting Carcass cosmetic with the rest default. It goes together so well and is terrifying. Default Dredge face looks a little funny to be honest.

Comments

  • I sorta agree. to me the Dredge default look. is him trying to look as close as he can to a Human. what he thinks humans look like. face wise. but he cant quite get it because he isn't human.

  • Yeah I'd say that. With the current default look it just looks like a discount blight.

  • He doesn't look like a deformed turkey-penis thing with a vagina with teeth anymore.

  • @Satelit said:

    He doesn't look like a deformed turkey-penis thing with a vagina with teeth anymore.

    This.

  • There is nothing funnier than a friendly default Dredge headbanging.

  • @Satelit said:

    He doesn't look like a deformed turkey-penis thing with a vagina with teeth anymore.

    He was a vision from a nightmare in the vagina monologues.

  • Yeah, I personally must say I LOVEEE the skulls as a back, but the neck/face/whatever that is...its just comically weird. Disturbing, but you can too easily make fun of it.

  • @Mat_Sella said:

    Yeah, I personally must say I LOVEEE the skulls as a back, but the neck/face/whatever that is...its just comically weird. Disturbing, but you can too easily make fun of it.

    yup, I wish the head piece was different.

    Like they could've made it look like the head of this lovely monster, following the theme of collecting body parts and rearranging them

    image.png

    It still looks like they've just put a lot of sticker eyes on it, but it's much more eerie than what we have