25k Bloodpoint Code
Redeem code VOID for 25k bloodpoints.
Also, there's a hunt for another 3 codes so... @GentlemanFridge get the posts ready and @tippy2k2 i hope Holly is in the mood for a photoshoot
Redeem code VOID for 25k bloodpoints.
Also, there's a hunt for another 3 codes so... @GentlemanFridge get the posts ready and @tippy2k2 i hope Holly is in the mood for a photoshoot
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The codes are VOID, RIFT, UNSTABLE, ENERGY
well that's tragic i was trying to farm 4 holly pictures.
oh
(well that's for the better honestly, I have cramming to do.)
Side note, they're really hammering down on the void rifts, huh?
Makes me wonder if something's gonna happen related to it tomorrow.
No joke, I read that third one as UNINSTALL and I was like "god damn, they're feeling meta."
But thank you for sparing me the scavenger hunt!
TBF, I posted like...three extra Holly pics in Cute/Cuddly so we could get to the 666 Post Count in time for today...
But as agreed upon.