Haunted By Daylight - Share your Screenshots
Havenโt seen one for this event and got this to share
pics donโt have to be Event related, just anything Halloween related - cosmetics, pumpkins etc ๐
Havenโt seen one for this event and got this to share
pics donโt have to be Event related, just anything Halloween related - cosmetics, pumpkins etc ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Man, your post just make me realize, that I'm such a lazy person. xD
I didn't took any screenshots of this event, wow...
It's all part of the experience ๐
Spoopy lamp with boon contrast
me neither except for these two yet though i usually never think about taking them
Was just about to post it
Ada working on carving a pumpkin.
A mori with my new mask... this has been the best rift we've had in a while. I'm so hyped about the Wazzup mask and the Artist set.
A picnic with two Kates. They brought the pizza, I brought the gumball machine.
Oh I got that one too!