Am I the only one seeing this?
The Portal is getting bigger everyday above the shack :D Nice detail!
The Portal is getting bigger everyday above the shack :D Nice detail!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
...Whoa. You're right.
O_O
Really?
Have to look.
I wondered if they do something with it nearing the end...
yeah it was tiny the first day.
today:
You know, when i said that this event reminded me of Majora's Mask, i didn't think it would be this close of a reference
they grow up so fast
I knew I wasn't going crazy! I noticed that too.
It looks more like it is coming down.
This reminds me of Super Paper Mario... Wonder if we're gonna see a realm utterly obliterated.
This could be interesting.
Isn't this what happened before fortnite chapter 2?
Next DLC is Fortnite confirmed.
Please let it be Coldwind.
Pleasepleaseplease.
The face you will make when you realize that in reality, it is not a portal, but the eye of (your choice)
- Maurice
- Sauron
- a Gillian
๐
Coldwind? I'd rather have Garden of Pain obliterated. I can at least see in Coldwind