So Boil Over is just never going to be fixed?
Console against Console. meh
Console against PC Utterly pointless.
PC against Console. Literally BROKEN.
Console against Console. meh
Console against PC Utterly pointless.
PC against Console. Literally BROKEN.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What?
I didn't know the perk had a problem but why would you be using it anyways? Their are more effective perks.
I think the question is how it can be made more bearable for console that wouldn't nerf it hard. It's already a shelved perk for me, I'll put it on for a few games, get no apparent value from it, and then take it off until I feel like giving it another chance.
I do agree that when playing killer I truly see it shine, but it remains extremely situational and rarely more than a minor inconvenience unless I'm on RPD or Lery.
Every time I use that perk I get no value from it and I play on PC.
I go a few weeks without touching it then I get a game where I am close to wiggling free and I try it again. I always regret wasting the slot.
Blame the swfs that exploited it on RPD.
You're not allowed nice things because of it.
Tbh its always the swfs fault when survivor stuff gets nerfed
It is kinda silly how ymmv using depending on the platform it's used on/against. I just play with crossplay off if I use it anymore.
Boil over is broken because it's easily abused on maps with buildings. When survivors go upstairs, knowing they cannot be hooked