Why does the David event shirt have an American football on it instead of a Rugby ball?
It says in his lore "his robustness and athletic ability led him to rugby", I only just noticed that on his skeleton vest from the Halloween event he has an American football on it instead of a rugby ball, I don't really care all that much but I just think its a funny mistake.
Comments
You know rugby and footballs are shaped and look the same, right?
Same reason why Anna's tome used to say she killed Soviet soldiers in ww1 and not Russian.
Idk a lot of rugby balls I've seen are just American footballs without the white stripes
They look similar enough to me
I suppose they are thinking more modern rugby balls. the weird white ones.
Just googled it.
well, I guess the American football is way more recognizable and I personally wouldn’t have even known what kind of ball that white one is 😐
The modern ones probably fly faster or something, who knows. They are ugly tho.