Ability to make offerings and survivor items and addons universal for auric cells

Now I know what you guys are thinking. "Why should we have to pay for it" well because BHVR is a business and things don't get done without money involved, and for me it is so annoying sometimes when I run out of addons and items on a particular character, but I have a bunch on another that I don't really play

I guess you could say it's for balancing reasons but what's the difference if you have the same perks and whatnot? Or what about offerings? Specifically BP ones that don't have an effect on the overall game, why can't those be universal? Honestly I would possibly consider buying with auric cells the ability to transfer all my offerings from one killer to every other killer, and that's no joke

Of course is BHVR were to implement this they would get complaints for sure, BUT you know what they would also get? Money. And that's all that matters

Comments

  • This would be P2win or P2play depending on your view.

    And while I like your idea, I would never want them to do it for auric cells. Shards maybe but nothing more.

  • People clamoring for the opportunity to give corporations more money. I hate this world.

  • @YOURFRIEND said:

    People clamoring for the opportunity to give corporations more money. I hate this world.

    Its the only way to really get their attention, just the way it is

  • @LapisInfernalis said:

    This would be P2win or P2play depending on your view.

    And while I like your idea, I would never want them to do it for auric cells. Shards maybe but nothing more.

    Of course you wouldnt and most dont really want to either, but BHVR wont implement it anytime soon if it did not net them any money from it; from their perspective, there would be no point

    And with how popular the game is and how many would love to have such a mechanic (especially those with tons of flans/event cakes on a single character), they would 100% profit from it

  • @not_requested49 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3246124#Comment_3246124

    Of course you wouldnt and most dont really want to either, but BHVR wont implement it anytime soon if it did not net them any money from it; from their perspective, there would be no point

    And with how popular the game is and how many would love to have such a mechanic (especially those with tons of flans/event cakes on a single character), they would 100% profit from it

    Sure but that doesn't mean the community will just take it without complaint. They have a similar system in mobile, but there you actually need to play the characters to level them up.

    And we are not talking about EA here.

  • @LapisInfernalis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3246327#Comment_3246327

    Sure but that doesn't mean the community will just take it without complaint. They have a similar system in mobile, but there you actually need to play the characters to level them up.

    And we are not talking about EA here.

    Sure but a lot of suggestions on here go ignored so I feel like adding money into the equation would help get their attention a bit more

    Also I know the community would complain alot but that outweighs the positive of profit for them

  • @not_requested49 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3246706#Comment_3246706

    Sure but a lot of suggestions on here go ignored so I feel like adding money into the equation would help get their attention a bit more

    Also I know the community would complain alot but that outweighs the positive of profit for them

    I have been posting here for about 3.5 years and yes, sometimes you think the devs don't read anything.

    But you are wrong.

    They just take their time.

    And not always something works how they intend and they have to scrap it.

  • No need to pay money for this. DbD Mobile already does it as a base part of the game.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    No need to pay money for this. DbD Mobile already does it as a base part of the game.

    Yeah I know and the mobile port has a lot of QOL and nice things that we don't have but I don't think BHVR seems too keen on doing so for the base game

  • @LapisInfernalis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3247527#Comment_3247527

    I have been posting here for about 3.5 years and yes, sometimes you think the devs don't read anything.

    But you are wrong.

    They just take their time.

    And not always something works how they intend and they have to scrap it.

    Maybe, I guess we can hope though

  • Consolidating all addons/offerings into a single pool would likely reduce the data used to store player profile information anyway. Not sure if there’s much of an overhead benefit there, but I don’t think something like this should be paid for via a consumer for only a partial conversion of players. All or nothing refactor.

  • @not_requested49 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3248191#Comment_3248191

    Yeah I know and the mobile port has a lot of QOL and nice things that we don't have but I don't think BHVR seems too keen on doing so for the base game

    Never forget that mobile and the main game are handled by 2 different dev groups.