Would you like to see baseball bat for survivors in dbd?
I had this idea of implementing baseball bat, below is the link to the thread that explains the way it could work.
>>>Baseball Bat — Dead By Daylight<<<
Would you like to see it in game?
If you are interested please tell me what can be changed about the idea
As I really want to see opinions of both survivor and killer players
Comments
Yes, but it needs to be balanced/not too strong and not too easy to use.
I do not want to go vs scout from tf2
If you order now, I'll throw in a second beating, absolutely free.
A stun on demand in any form, even to the extent of needing a stance, would be broken and unfun to play against.
..
We need more items in general. I was disappointed with flashbangs since you toss them on the ground like rubbish and not like... a flashbang.
agreed D:
I'm getting some Friday the 13th: The Game flashbacks. Especially with the whole combat stance.
But in a good way.
Also, I'd take what is essentially an extra pallet over a Medkit any day.
I guess that makes for something more unique than just healing up midchase so yeah...
i guess maybe a one time stun and addons could increase duration of stun/ durability
Absolutely, yes. Jeff with a Baseball bat.
would be fun on garden of joy main building
Yes on the contingency it's a perk and not an item you can bring otherwise you'll see 4 bat lobbies every other game.
now that I think about it, maybe you can make it like flashbang with gen progress
also the idea was to make killers immune to bat stuns after the first one for some time, so swfs won't abuse it.
What if it was a perk that took away a health state tho and could only be used once?
"You want some more? Huh?!"
-Buggzy