Why are there so many New Part/Anti-Hemorrhagic Syringe add-on(s) now?
I really am wondering because I've gotten like 10 games in a row where at least one person brought one of those add-on(s) in the title. If anyone can tell me why, I would really appreciate it!
Comments
They're a bit easier to get now because everything costs less. And they're both too strong.
Alright. Thaks
just like you can completely ignore brown addons as a killer as you get far more of the stronger addons than you can ever use
I say some brown add-ons are good (look at GF), and some are are meme (speed limiter...). Usually I just use Brown or Yellow add-ons, rarely green
it varies from killer to killer i just didn't bother to specify cause in most cases the higher quality addons overshadow the common ones. the point anyway, you have nearly unlimited access to addons of choice, moreso with killer than as survivor, but for both sides it makes the blood web feel a bit silly sometimes.
supposedly higher prestige characters find them much more often now.
Because bringing the best stuff and trying way too hard as survivor is the only way to have a minimal chance to win these days in solo
Might be the halloween event. Bloodpoints galore atm. Especially with this 2x event. I got almost 250k in one match last night. 4 party streamers, did my rift and had an amazing game as surv complete with hatch escape at the end.